Thursday, August 13, 2009

APOLIGIZED TO MY SIFU

Due to blindly trusting in a friend to help edit my pictures and insert them into my blog, unbeknownst to me this friend had used other people's pictures, and I did not have the time to check first before it was published without my knowledge. This was a HUGE mistake in my blog.

This morning, when I read the email from my sifu Yoke Moi who told me that her picture was used, I was very shocked. Without wasting any time I immediately went to my blog to verify what she said. Oh... God... I quickly apologised for what my friend had done. Not enough with replying to her email, I smsed and then phoned her to apologise for what had happened. I did not want to be accused of being irresponsible in what had occurred.

I totally understand her feelings because I, too, have had this happen to me, where my picture was exploited under another's name.

After this I will no longer trust in a friends help. This situation has taught me to not trust anybody 100% without first checking their work.

I truly respect all of my sifus. Thank you to my sifu for letting me know early on what had happened. U r my great sifu dear.

Regards,

No comments:

È