Everything that you’ll need to know about sugar flowers can be learned through these three modules:
- Introduction to gumpaste
- How to make gumpaste from scratch
- Techniques how to colour the sugar flowers
- Student will learned 4 type of orchid such as Cymbidium, Vanda Joachim, Phalaenopsis and Cattleya
- Students will be getting the cutter of 4 types of orchids and will practice by using the orchids made
Interested? Want to know more? Then get ready because the details are as follows:
- Date : after Raya
- Place : 14, Jalan Pandan 10/6, Pandan Jaya, Kuala Lumpur
- Time : 9am – 4pm
- Duration : 2 days
- Fees :RM450
Still interested? Then please take note of a few details as listed below:
- A minimum of 5 students are required for the class to take place
- A 50% deposit is required for booking a place.
- To make a payment online, my Maybank Account No. is 1622-5474-9668. Please revert the receipt to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is to alert and prove to me that you have paid.
Once you have done the above, I’ll see you in my class! Please note that it is highly encouraged for the students to bring an apron, a kitchen towel and cake box to take back the orchids and gumpaste tool.
However, if you feel the details above are still not enough to convince you, more enquires can be made by calling me at 012-3113537.
Hope to see you there…!!!